Pages

About Me

I am a wife for four wonderful years and a mom to the two greatest kids in the whole wide world!!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

My beautiful babies!!

My beautiful babies!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Newbie

Well this blogging thing is totally new to me but I thought what the hell, lets give it a try. The past few weeks, I have been reading some great mom blogs and thought that it would be fun to be able to write about my daily life as a Mom and be able to share some triumphs and failures of my own. It's good to know that at that moment that you feel like you are about to snap, that as a mom you are totally not alone. Or those times that your little ones doing something so small and it just makes you so happy and you feel the need to share...Well to another mommy (of course) that sees these things as some of the happiest times in your life and aren't looking at you with two heads...(Like the times you dance around the house because instead of changing one more dripping wet pullup, your child uses the potty.) I love being a Mom every day, including the hard ones when you want to lock yourself in the bathroom until it's bedtime! So, more to come soon and I hope you enjoy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment